Joan E. Leary, MA, NCC, LPC Professional Counseling Services
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be
honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
Joan is a seasoned professional trainer/presenter in the behavioral health field. Joan enjoys presenting many workshops throughout the U.S and a few which are most popular include;
Motivational Interviewing for Counselors, Social Workers, Probation & Parole, Primary healthcare, substance abuse and mental health agencies.
* Teambuilding:Inspiring Positive Change in the Work Environment
* Depression: Despite All My Blessings Why Do I Feel Blue?
* Substance Abuse: How To Identify and Help Members of My Church Congregation
* Basic Substance Abuse: How to Identify, Treat and Recover from Alcohol or Drug Addiction
* Co-Occurring Disorders: Treating Those Dealing With Mental Illness and Substance Abuse
* Self Empowerment: How To Be the Best I Can Possibly Be!
Workshops and Seminars offered by Joan Leary, LPC
- Codependency Issues for Women
- Infidelity Issues for Men and Women
- Personal Growth Using Experiential Techniques, Fun and Engaging!
- Readiness to Change: When I Drink I can't Stop
- Art, Poetry, Therapy for Women and Men