Joan E. Leary, MA, NCC, LPC Professional Counseling Services
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be
honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
Workshops and Seminars offered by Joan Leary, LPC
* Teambuilding:Inspiring Positive Change in the Work Environment
* Depression: Despite All My Blessings Why Do I Feel Blue?
* Substance Abuse: How To Identify and Help Members of My Church Congregation
* Basic Substance Abuse: How to Identify, Treat and Recover from Alcohol or Drug Addiction
* Co-Occurring Disorders: Treating Those Dealing With Mental Illness and Substance Abuse
* Self Empowerment: How To Be the Best I Can Possibly Be!
* Anger management for individuals, couples and workplaces
- Codependency Issues for Women
- Infidelity Issues for Men and Women
- Personal Growth Using Experiential Techniques, Fun and Engaging!
- Readiness to Change: When I Drink I can't Stop
- Art, Poetry, Therapy for Women and Men